Welcome to the Alaska United Food and Commercial Workers Trust website.

Forms, Plan Booklets, plus additional helpful information you might need can be found on this website.

Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) and Glossary of Terms can be reviewed here.



The Administration Office will provide you with tax Form 1095-B which shows whether you and your family had qualifying health coverage for part or all of 2016.

You DO NOT need Form 1095-B to file your taxes. Just like last year, you can check a box on your tax return verifying you had qualifying health coverage.

You can expect to receive your Form 1095-B for the 2016 tax year in the mail by the first of March 2017. Check to make sure it is accurate and keep it with the rest of your tax documents.

If you have any questions regarding Form 1095-B, please contact the Administration Office at (800) 478-8329, option 4.

produce department meat department floral department

Login to your account

Your personal information can be accessed by logging into the secure Member website. To access your personal benefits you must have a PIN. If you do not have a PIN, please complete a PIN Request Form.

NOTE: Dependents age 13 and older need to complete a Dependent PIN Request Form for online access. (Dependents use the Member Login option to login to their account.)